Senior Developer Relations Engineer
- Directly engage with the developer community through meetups, roadshows, boot camps, hackathons, lectures, training, and other education channels.
- Community Support - Facilitate a great experience with Mina for developers at scale with broad reach channels such as Discord, video conference, Stack Overflow and other forums.
- Community development - Foster a healthy community globally through user group support, a Community Champions program.
- Build samples and demos to help showcase Mina capabilities which the community can leverage.
- Create content to engage the developer audience through blog posts, documentation, videos and social media
- Develop technical content to simplify development for Mina developer community.
- Conduct projects that better facilitate the community engagement and activeness
- Collaborate closely with the Mina Foundation Marketing & Community, Engineering and Product teams.
- Screen incoming grant applications for technical fit, providing recommendations to applicants as needed.
- Support grant applicants through screening, launch, growth stages by connecting them with relevant teams at Mina ecosystem.
- Synthesize and share feedback from the developer community with Engineering and Product teams to help Mina improve the product
- Leadership skills. Able to lead, manage, and report Developer Relations projects.
- Lead content initiatives and strategize effective ways of educating the developer community.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a developer relations, developer education role.
- Development skills - A Computer Science degree, or equivalent, 2+ years of blockchain development experience.
- Presenting skills - The ability to present complex technical ideas to developers and often non-technical audiences.
- Education skills – The ability to craft educational/training content.
- Data-driven decisions – eager to experiment with new ways to help our developer learn our products faster.
- Curiosity - Experience of working with blockchain is not essential but a demonstrated curiosity about the technology and its impact are critical.
- Ability to travel - The developer relations team spends 30% of the time on the road globally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.